Nonprofit, fundraising, or socially conscious business?
I can help. Nonprofits, do-gooders, and socially conscious businesses hold a very special place in my heart. I strongly believe in a moral responsibility to the human race and this planet to leave it in better condition than I was given. Since 2011, I have become environmentalist and activist who has marched for human rights and the environment on multiple occasions and try and do my best to give back whenever possible. I have worked with several small nonprofits both on the design and supporter end and I will be quick to say it is one of my very favorite things. My goal is to offer nonprofit design services that can fit a small organization’s budget because I know firsthand that design and visuals are literally the first thing someone sees of a nonprofit, so they are crucial in gaining and maintaining interest in your cause.
What services can I offer?
- Business cards
- Branding integration across website, fundraising page, and/or all social media channels
- Products for Fundraising/Awareness
- Screen printed tees
- Screen printed posters or hand drawn poster designs
- Print Media
- Advertising graphics
- Publication design
- Digital Media
- Advertising graphics
- Blog image templates
- Web Design
- Squarespace + WordPress experience
- Start from scratch or edit existing site
- Integrate branding
- Quality of a small agency without the price tag of multiple employees and office space!
- I can work with your busy schedule at times that most agencies wouldn’t be available
- Skype, phone, and/or email meetings and updates throughout the process
- While I share most of my projects and process on social media, I often pay extra attention to projects that I am passionate about, which could bring more awareness to your nonprofit, socially conscious business, or fundraising project
- Throughout the year, I pick a handful of nonprofits to donate a portion of my handmade product sales to, and sometimes I will even creating a unique product for that specific cause. In 2016, I raised almost $1,500 in one day to help rebuild a local community devastated by a flood through poster and tshirt sales. If you think you have a great cause that I am passionate about, I’d love to hear more and may be able to help contribute or raise awareness
- I am reasonable with my pricing and understand that if you are fundraising for a cause as an individual, you will not have the same needs or budget as a business would
Let's get started.Contact South Ranch
See my work.
Check out a few samples here or head over to my portfolio to see samples of what I could do for your nonprofit.